Our referral form will open again from 23rd of January 2023.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one referral per child will be accepted per calendar year, unless there are exceptional circumstances or a change of school. Please contact us first if you wish to request a second bag of uniform.
- Please keep a note of which children you refer and when to avoid submitting duplicates.
- Please note we cannot deal with families directly. Once you get an email that your uniform is ready, you or a colleague need to collect it from us. We have moved premises and are now at 1 Waterfront Avenue in Granton.
- Please check what is required/expected at each child’s school, and what is being provided by the school.
- Please give an alternative colour for items, unless the school has a very strict dress code. This helps us to provide packs as quickly as possible. For example, we usually have white polo shirts in stock, whereas polos in other colours are more difficult for us to get hold of at times.
- Please tell us waist and length measurements for older boys’ trousers including skinny jeans.
- The questions on entitlement for the Council’s clothing grant do not influence our decision to accept your referral.
- The data provided on the order form will be retained securely, and used only for the purposes of providing school uniforms in line with the aims of ESUB, or gathering statistical information for ESUB planning, funding applications and reports.