- Please note we cannot deal with families directly. Once you get an email that your uniform is ready, you or a colleague need to collect it from us.
- Please check what is required/expected at each child’s school, and what is being provided by the school.
- Please give an alternative colour for items, unless the school has a very strict dress code. This helps us to provide packs as quickly as possible. For example, we usually have white polo shirts in stock, whereas polos in other colours are more difficult for us to get hold of at times.
- Please tell us waist and length measurements for older boys’ trousers including skinny jeans.
- The questions on entitlement to the school uniform grant do not influence our decision to accept your referral.
- The data provided on the order form will be retained securely, and used only for the purposes of providing school uniforms in line with the aims of ESUB, or gathering statistical information for ESUB planning, funding applications and reports.
You do not have permission to view this form unless you are logged in. Click on Login to Refer in the menu.